Re: thanks for nothing

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 4:53 AM, Beatrice Nilsson <theflux37 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I installed your program yesterday in hope of finally having found a nice
modeling program for free.
1. I didn't understand at all how I should use it.
2. When I uninstalled the program, it also uninstalled EVERY other program I
had installed on my HDD.

Thanks for nothing and every inconvinience you've caused me.

Beatrice,

DIA is probably as intuitive as any other diagraming tool like Visio
or Omnigraffle and nothing in DIA can cause it to uninstall all of
your programs.  So I'm guessing you probably downloaded some malware
posing as "DIA", or your operating system is broken, or your machines
is infected with some virus or other software that caused this
behaviour. DIA is downloaded and used on a daily basis by hundreds of
thousands of people around the globe and has been around for many
years. If you came here seeking answers you should specify your
operating system and version and where you downloaded your DIA package
and the steps you took that caused this problem. Ranting out against a
community of volunteers that provides such great software for free is
not the smartest or productive move. I for one have used DIA for more
than a decade and for the past 7 years I use it to model complex UML
Class Diagrams that convert automatically to SQL DDL. So please don't
come here bashing out something that is really practical, works just
fine and open and free.

For more information refer to this FAQ:

Best,

Alejandro Imass