Re: Inability to create custom sheets and objects

Greetings, Jim!

One of the powerful attributes of VISIO is the ability to create custom
objects. Your assumption is that the set you provide
is all inclusive, based on the fact that there is no reasonable way to
create custom objects, thus making Dia completely useless.
I make circuit diagrams and the included object are a poor selection.
Perhaps with clear precise instructions I would have been able to
determine how to create custom objects.

If this was a reply to some other message, I didn't receive it.
If not, then your message is very confusing. Can you please elaborate?

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 26.08.2014, <17:49>

Sorry for my terrible english...