Inability to create custom sheets and objects

One of the powerful attributes of VISIO is the ability to create custom objects. Your assumption is that the set you provide
is all inclusive, based on the fact that there is no reasonable way to create custom objects, thus making Dia completely useless.
I make circuit diagrams and the included object are a poor selection. Perhaps with clear precise instructions I would have been able to determine how to create custom objects.
--

Jim Baker

Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.

Everything changes, nothing remains without change...