Re: All-in-one window option (--integrated)

Greetings, Doom!

I would *highly* appreciate, if you cease posting your replies before quotes.
Which is widely considered as ignorance to the words of conversation partners.

For developpers :
1 - thanks to developp Dia
2 - is it possible to add a config file to configure Dia to run by
default
in integrated mode

You can do it yourself. The right way.

I know how to report a bug, but not how to suggest an evolution.
What is the right way ?

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2013-October/msg00039.html

Do you try to tell me that I should use this list ?

Did you read the referenced message? Did you understand it?

*PS : no link, but I use Dia in 0.97.2 (It seems that I have miss to tell it
before).*

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 05.11.2013, <15:41>

Sorry for my terrible english...