Re: All-in-one window option (--integrated)

Greetings, Doom!

Hi everybody,

With your advice, I succeed in doing what I want.

So the solution is to do a .bat with :

No, this is not a solution. Merely a quick hack.

start "dia_integrated" "D:\Programs\Dia\bin\diaw.exe" --integrated %1

And simply associate dia files to this bat.

What I don't understand is why with this new installation the behaviour is
different.
For information, I have downloaded my installation file from here :
http://dia-installer.de/  (I think)

For developpers :
1 - thanks to developp Dia
2 - is it possible to add a config file to configure Dia to run by default
in integrated mode

You can do it yourself. The right way.

Thanks to all.

Best regards.