Re: How to add relationship lines?

At 05.05.2013 15:39, Genadi Saltikov wrote:
Hello!

I've been trying Dia on Ubuntu 13.04 and it works great!
I am doing ER Diagrams for various uni assignments in few courses.

However, I cant figure out, nor find anything in the documentation about
how to create relationships between objects such as 1:N, 1:* etc?

As seen in this example:
https://live.gnome.org/Dia/Examples?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=er-demo.png

If it is in the sample maybe you should look at it's original diagram:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/plain/samples/ER-demo.dia