Re: How to change the UML line width attribute ?

Ok, thanks. So I did git clone and saw that it already has been done (apparently since 2010-09-18 : https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/commit/?id=9ac7c0aa4b2c1edc001fb5f9e2e0ce1803bae103). It is possible to set the line width attribute on UML lines using the Dia git version. Why this feature isn't available in the default Dia package (I'm under Debian) ?