How to change the UML line width attribute ?

Hi,

I'm using Dia for making UML diagrams. I did success in changing the line width of an UML class : double click on it (it opens its properties window), go to the style panel and change the line width attribute (still wrote in english in my french version by the way). This works good. Now, I would like to do the same thing with line beetween 2 classes (inheritance, implementation...). When I double click on a line (or do a right click and select properties), there is no line width attribute... How could I do ?

Thanks,
--ml.