UML 2 shapes and/or related tools

I'm sure this has been asked before, but the archive Search box is broken and I didn't see anything in the FAQ or via some Web search.

The currently include UML shapes in Dia (which I use all the time) are for UML 1.x (not sure exactly which variant). Is there any intention to provide updates for the UML 2 standard?

I don't know of anyone externally providing such, and related tools such as ArgoUML (which apparently has scripts to partially convert to Dia) also seem to be stuck at UML 1.4.

Any advice or pointers for doing UML 2 diagrams using Dia? (Other than to write my own shapes :-) )

Stuart