Re: UML 2 shapes and/or related tools

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Stuart Rossiter
<stuart p rossiter gmail com> wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked before, but the archive Search box is broken
and I didn't see anything in the FAQ or via some Web search.

The currently include UML shapes in Dia (which I use all the time) are for
UML 1.x (not sure exactly which variant). Is there any intention to provide
updates for the UML 2 standard?

What exactly are you missing for UML 2? We use the UML 2 standard with
DIA (albeit not religiously a la OMG/Rational) but we are very fluent
in V2 and we use DIA for all our work. Can you provide an example of
what you are trying to do?

Best,

--
Alejandro Imass