Re: Development

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:53 PM, david bouliane shaw ca
<dbouliane docfocus ca> wrote:
I like what I see.  Tested on my MAC and Window 7.
Is there any new development happening or is the project closed?

I've been using dia since very early versions and IMO it's alive and
well. We use it production every day and we are *very* happy that it's
not a feature-creep-style project and in fact it has been very
positive for us that it changes slowly. All good software should be
like that: simple, practical and slowly changing if it works well. We
use it on Linux and Mac every day.

Best,

--
Alejandro Imass