Re: Couldn't find Composition symbol in UML in dia windows while aggregation is there.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> wrote:
Hi Sujit,

So, now you are experiencing open source software.  We all hope you get you
moneys worth ;-)

Whoever created the symbols for the UML sheet apparently did not need the
composition symbol.

Sorry Mike but that's wrong.
If you double click the aggregation symbol you can change it to a
composition. In UML it's the same symbol just filled.

[...]