Re: Question about Dia

At 24.04.2013 18:08, Daniel Trujillo Viedma wrote:
Hi guys!!

Firstly, thank you for that great software.

I have a trouble. I'm trying to do a UML diagram, which has a class that
contains a lot of references (like the "object" class in this example:
https://live.gnome.org/Dia/Examples?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=dia-objects.png)
and I need to know: Is there any way to keep all these lines attached to
the class?
The file you are refering to is created with Dia and all the associations are in fact connected to the Object class - like Alejandro already explained. The source is available at https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/plain/samples/Self/dia-objects.dia

, or I can only attach lines to the points specified in the
rectangle?

Maybe I don't understand the trouble you have, but if the lines you are trying to connect are dragged to the center of the class you should turn off "Object snapping" to ease use of the dedicated connection points.

HTH,
        Hans