Question about Dia

Hi guys!!

Firstly, thank you for that great software.

I have a trouble. I'm trying to do a UML diagram, which has a class that contains a lot of references (like the "object" class in this example: https://live.gnome.org/Dia/Examples?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=dia-objects.png) and I need to know: Is there any way to keep all these lines attached to the class?, or I can only attach lines to the points specified in the rectangle?

Thank you.