Re: How to change page size to selection size <SOLVED WITH WORKAROUND>

You're not kidding Michael. I'm a photoshopping ninja! Just go to
http://www.troubleshooters.com/lpm/200312/200312.htm and search for the
word "dog".

SteveT

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 00:40:29 -0400
Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> wrote:

Photoshopped?  Just kidding.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:26 AM, Steve Litt