Re: How to change page size to selection size <SOLVED WITH WORKAROUND>

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:26 AM, Steve Litt <slitt troubleshooters com> wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:43:02 +0200
Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

At 10.04.2013 20:48, Steve Litt wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:31:43 -0500
Steve Litt<slitt troubleshooters com>  wrote:

Hi all,

In previous dia versions, within dia I've been able to set the page
size of a drawing to a selection of all objects on the drawing.
Then, a simple export to svg would give the exact sized graphic in
svg form, ready to put on a website. The new dia version I just
installed has no random resizing capability, restricting the user
to a predefined list of page sizes.

Hans,

I think you are referring to the page scale factor:

File->Page Setup

Look at scale and fit-to sizes. If you want your objects to fit in one
page you can use fit-to 1 by 1 or play with the scale factor until you
get a satisfactory fit in the pages you want. I typically use a scale
factor of between 20 and 40 for the UML sheet but of course YMMV.

Best,

--
Alejandro Imass