Re: Dia freeze up

I never did find a temp file.  I may be looking in the wrong place.  Hints?

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> wrote:
Hello Hans,

I may have spoken too soon about re install fixing it, but it is easy
so I will try again.

Also the anti-alias - do you mean the setting in View Defaults?  I
have that unchecked.

I don't understand "antialiased (cairo) rendering" if that is different.

Mike