Dia freeze up

Greetings,

This happens often, and I don't know how to trouble shoot it to provide better information.

Running 0.97.2 on Win7

Just now I was placing an arc between to circle centers.  The 3rd pick is to change the diameter, when tried to do this it got stuck and I have the busy cursor.   I will have to kill the program to get it free, start again, and loose my work.

This happens nearly every time I use Dia.   I have not kept good track of what I am doing when this happens.  It may only be the arc, but it may be other functions as well.

Any ideas about how to stop it without killing Dia?  Any ideas on how to tell what causes the problem?

Mike

--
Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Thomas A. Edison

Warren Buffet

Michael E. Ross