[OT] Re: This software is a rip-off; request a full refund

Le Thu, 12 Apr 2012 00:18:56 +0400,
Andrey Repin <anrdaemon freemail ru> a écrit :

Greetings, Thomas Harding!

Hello! I have been lurking for a long time. Hope I will be silent for a
long time again :)

It could easily be a year's top joke as well.

I agree. "April first" is a long last tradition in France I also
noticed in Internet RFC's. (Un)?fortunately, we don't have "year's top"
tradition, with for except "TV mistakes" which are merely stupid :)

But honestly, was it necessary to maintain a full quote of this eBay
advertisement?

Well, apologies: my MUA (Claws Mail) displays as text. My intention
was to full quote the insanity of original content, as the actual
resseler was typed in.

Unfortunately, the poster does not understand irony... nor the fact
English can be also linga franca.

I answered private how unreadable are eye-candy outputs from MS softs
compared to LaTeX, Dia and other third party software combination, and
also given keys on "Export".

TH.