From: eBay [mailto:ebay ebay com]
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:53 PM
To: fredtee comcast net
Subject: Confirmation of your Order of Diagram Technical Drawing MS Vision Type Software for Windows 7 PC...

Thanks for your purchase, teeboom6996!

eBay

Learn more about eBay Buyer Protection

Here's your order confirmation

Hi teeboom6996,

Here is a summary of your recent order. You can also view your updated order details in My eBay.

Thank you for shopping on eBay!

Go to order details

Order details

You completed checkout on Mar-31-12

Ship to:

Payment Details:

Total:

Fred Teeboom

PayPal

$13.94

24 Cheyenne Dr
Nashua, NH 03063-3506 US

  Seller: osprojectsoftware_us ( 1562 http://p.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/icon/iconRedStar_25x25.gif)

Item Title

Price

Shipping Price

Qty

Item Total

Diagram Technical Drawing MS Vision Type Software for Windows 7 PC ( 190608993313 )

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/190608993313_2.jpg

Paid on Mar-31-12

$9.95

$3.99

1

$9.95

Economy Shipping from outside US

Estimated delivery: April 18 - May 01, 2012

Subtotal

$9.95

Shipping and Handling

$3.99

Total

$13.94

Fred Teeboom

(at your option) any later version.

MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the

Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.