Re: Line pointed to center of circle

Greetings, Hans Breuer!

Not quite. "Assorted - Perfect Circle" is a custom shape and it still has
the autogap feature. This is due to the main point.
But not marking one of the connection points with main="yes" should indeed
disable the autogap.

Could you please explain?
Autogap has two prerequisites:
  1) a connection to the "whole object" connection point,
aka "main point", usually center connection point.
  2) an autogap-aware connection, e.g. "Standard - Line"
See connpoint_is_autogap() and calculate_object_edge()

Thanks, that worked even better than I could've imagined. :)

I haven't noticed anything like that in the documentation, neither I was able
to find the source for the "Perfect Circle" shape.

http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/shapes/Assorted/circle.shape

Hm. One question: Why two ellipses?
I've achieved the same results in my own shape by simple

  <svg:svg>
    <svg:circle style="fill: background; fill-opacity: 255; stroke: foreground; stroke-width: 1;" cx="0"
cy="0" r="1.5"/>
  </svg:svg>

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 23.09.2011, <19:49>

Sorry for my terrible english...