Re: Line pointed to center of circle

At 22.09.2011 15:30, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Hans Breuer!
[...]
Not quite. "Assorted - Perfect Circle" is a custom shape and it still has
the autogap feature. This is due to the main point.
But not marking one of the connection points with main="yes" should indeed
disable the autogap.

Could you please explain?
Autogap has two prerequisites:
 1) a connection to the "whole object" connection point,
aka "main point", usually center connection point.
 2) an autogap-aware connection, e.g. "Standard - Line"
See connpoint_is_autogap() and calculate_object_edge()

I haven't noticed anything like that in the documentation, neither I was able
to find the source for the "Perfect Circle" shape.

http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/shapes/Assorted/circle.shape