Re: Line pointed to center of circle

Greetings, Hans Breuer!

Is there any way how to avoid this behaviour?

Without recompiling the only workaround coming to my mind is using another
(mis-)feature. If you group the line with something else it wont connect
any longer, thus not autogap.

You can create a custom shape, and it will work the way you want. (I.e. -
there will be no autogap.)

Not quite. "Assorted - Perfect Circle" is a custom shape and it still has
the autogap feature. This is due to the main point.
But not marking one of the connection points with main="yes" should indeed
disable the autogap.

Could you please explain?
I haven't noticed anything like that in the documentation, neither I was able
to find the source for the "Perfect Circle" shape.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 22.09.2011, <17:29>

Sorry for my terrible english...