DIA: Pb with XOR gate in Digital library

Hi,

First, great job for DIA. It is good software and continue to improve it.

I contact you because I  have a problem with the XOR gate in Digital library.

The problem is the proprieties do not work correctly: color do not change (always black) and the line wider must be set at 1cm for an equivalent of 0.10cm with an other component.

Can you see what is the problem?

Best regards

Josué SAURY

Technician - Electronic Development Department

Technicien en Développement Electronique

S2M, an SKF Group Company
2 rue des champs
27950 SAINT MARCEL / France
Tel: (+33) 2 76 48 51 36