Re: Adding a line style to box.c (SADT/IDEF)

Hello,

I have asked this before but somehow the discussion came to an end. So I'll try again.

I'm trying to add a line style (Dashed) attribute to the box.c shape of the SADT sheet.

I tried to use the diamond.c from the flowchart as a reference but I can't get it to work.
If I double-click on the shape I can't select the line style attribute.

Hans, I have looked at the examples you have given me but I can't find the error I'm making.

I like to extent my knowledge up to a point I can contribute to Dia. So any help is greatly appreciated.

I added the code I tried.
In all the code I have check I never come across the PROP_FLAG_VISIBLE.

Thanks for your help.
Regards, Robert