RV: Ref : Ingenio La Corona - Dia and AddFlow 5

De: Silvio Peluffo [mailto:silviopeluffo arnet com ar]
Enviado el: domingo, 06 de noviembre de 2011 08:07 a.m.
Para: hans breuer org
Asunto: RV: Ref : Ingenio La Corona - Dia and AddFlow 5

De: Silvio Peluffo [mailto:silviopeluffo arnet com ar]
Enviado el: lunes, 31 de octubre de 2011 05:26 p.m.
Para: 'hans breuer org'
Asunto: Ref : Ingenio La Corona - Dia and AddFlow 5

Dia- List Gnome Org :

                                                             My name is Silvio Peluffo, Chemical Engineer, Plant Manager in Ingenio La Corona, Tucumán, Argentina. In my free time my work is a developing a simulator for the sugar industry. This work is my hobby, that is what I do because I like and in my spare time. I am not an expert programmer and at my age, 64 years, is difficult , in  free time, to learn or migrate to another more modern language that Visual Basic 6 wich I use today. My simulator use to generate a flowsheet, a designated commercial ActiveX, AddFlow 5. This Active X allows me to merge sequentially the different operating units that make up the production process in the sugar industry. Each operating unit is resolved in another Active X, a spreadsheet showing the input and output streams that make up the mass and energy balance. This simulator works by taking information on how to operatively connect the various operating units in the flowsheet, and each is resolved in each spreadsheet, data from each flow stream to the next unit operation. The process is solved iteratively until convergence. As the Active X AddFlow 5 is commercial, seeking to find Dia, which works similarly to the creation of the flowsheet. I am very interested to see the possibility of changing AddFlow 5 per Dia, but if you cannot access the source code from VB 6 for each current direction of flow in each operating unit.

                           Please, I await your prompt response.

                                     Best regards.

Eng. Silvio Peluffo

Plant Manager