Re: starting with scripting on Mac

Hi Nathan,

sorry for the late reply.

On 03/04/2011 05:53 PM, Carter, Nathan wrote:
I have no Window menu, and no Dialogs menu.  Therefore I guess I should conclude that the distribution of dia
at http://dia-installer.de does not come with Python support, and I should build from sources.
You're right. The current DMG available from dia-installer.de does not include support for Python scripting.
Anyone know if the macports or fink version comes with Python support?  That would, of course, be the easiest
way to build from sources, if it has the scripting support.
I'm using MacPorts to build the dia-installer.de DMG and it worked very well for me. I would appreciate feedback regarding
Python scripting in order to include it in future versions of the DMG.

Regards,

Steffen