Re: starting with scripting on Mac

I have no Window menu, and no Dialogs menu.  Therefore I guess I should conclude that the distribution of dia at http://dia-installer.de does not come with Python support, and I should build from sources.

Anyone know if the macports or fink version comes with Python support?  That would, of course, be the easiest way to build from sources, if it has the scripting support.

Thanks!

Nathan