Re: How to resize many objects?

2011/1/25 Steffen Macke <dia diagramr biz>
Hi Artiom,

On 01/21/2011 09:04 AM, Artiom Neganov wrote:
After minutes of searchingli in the Dia interface and 30 minutes googling

still I don't find a way to change size of many objects simultaneously.
For example, I have 100 objects on a diagram and now want to make them
smaller.
The current development version contains (limited) support for resizing
groups of objects.

Okey

Or to make them same width or height.
Are you aware of "snap to grid"?

Do want to scale your complete diagram? Or just some shapes of that diagram?

I want a tool which makes objects of same width or height.

Regards,

Steffen