Re: How to resize many objects?

Hi Artiom,

On 01/21/2011 09:04 AM, Artiom Neganov wrote:
After minutes of searchingli in the Dia interface and 30 minutes googling
still I don't find a way to change size of many objects simultaneously.
For example, I have 100 objects on a diagram and now want to make them
smaller.
The current development version contains (limited) support for resizing
groups of objects.
Or to make them same width or height.
Are you aware of "snap to grid"?

Do want to scale your complete diagram? Or just some shapes of that diagram?

Regards,

Steffen