Re: Specialized rendering (was Re: Feature request)

Ok, after ignoring the outdated SVN info on the homepage and instead checking out from GIT and learning some Python basics, I have a few questions:

1. Do I have to do a complete "make clean ; make" after I did some changes to my Python plugin or is there any faster way?

2. I like the output from the C renderer much more than then one of the Python plugin because it's cleaner. The difference is, that rounded rectangles are painted with an own method instead of plugging it together from other shapes. I tried to implement the draw_rounded_rect in my plugin, but it's ignored.

By the way, that meta info editing in the trunk version is very nice and pretty easy to handle! The first part of my work is already done thanks to this =)

Regards,

Max