Re: Feature request

Hi Steffen,

the CSS method was just the simplest I could imagine. Another way would be to process the complete XML file and get the corresponding tags by searching for the keyword, for example the label of a state. With states, that's no problem, but becomes unhandy in transistions and other elements because I'd have to abuse some action descriptor for that functionality.

But I'm open-minded for any other suggestion that handles my problem!

Max