Re: making a custom installer

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 7:00 AM,  <dia-list-request gnome org> wrote:
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:36:25 +0100
From: Steffen Macke <dia diagramr biz>
On 01/13/2011 01:31 AM, Ron Wilson wrote:
Just want to include additional shape sheets so everything is
installed in one go. (I am trying to get my company to use a real
In case these shapes are internal ones: Have you considered sharing them
with the Dia community?
In case they're publicly available (e.g. in the Dia Shape Repository) -
would diashapes bundled in the
installer help you?

I installed some of the sheets from the DSR using diashapes. I am
considering removing some of the standard sheets (we do software for
electronic devices, so most of the standard sheets are unlikely to be
used, so I am thinking it might be less likely to overwhem my
co-workers to have fewer sheets). I am open to including diashapes in
the custom installer, though I think it is unlikely it will get used.

If there is any advise on packaging you think would be useful for my
company's needs, I would be interested to read it.

Thanks.