Re: Feature request

Hi Max,

On 01/13/2011 05:18 PM, Max Wahler wrote:
My problem now is, that the generated SVG is pretty nice, but there's no possibility to give the UML elements identifiers that themselves become id attributes of the generated SVG group tags. That'd allow me to simply put the results of the tests in a CSS that color the UML elements by naming them like the element identifiers.
Have you thought about adding those identifiers into a place where they become (visible) text in your SVG?
Do you just have CSS available to color/process your SVG?

Regards,

Steffen