Text within objects are not selectable?

Hi,

Let me start my mentioning how great this diagram software is. I wanted to know if there’s any way to select (highlight) chunks of text within objects and therefore be allowed to execute cut/copy/delete on that highlighted text. I use this to diagram our lab network and it’s important to be able to cut/copy as well as delete specific chunks of text without actually using backspace repeatedly. If this is not an implemented feature I would like to participate in trying to make it work.

Thanks for all the hard work,

David