Re: Text within objects are not selectable?

Imagine if you could only backspace, and delete deletes all the text.   That is how it was once.

I think they are working on it.  You can be sure everyone wants it.  I assume it is complex to implement because you have to create lines of communication with the OS (not just one OS either), whereas the current method does not require all that.

Mike