Re: dia shows ugly bitmap font

Michael Ross åé:
When I have trouble getting the printed diagram to do as I wish I make
a screen shot and save it as a .jpg  That prints well from a number of
programs and looks just as I want it to.
Thanks for comment. I don't need to print these diagrams in high
precision and is very happy with simple screenshot print thanks to my
low-resolution dot-matrix A3 printer. Usually I work with Xorg "Virtual
Screen" thus easy to get screenshot of several screenful of graphs.

Even I am satisfied of any solution that breaks printing, I could not
get things working on the display, that's the headache...