Re: dia 0.97.1 does not accepts argument with iso8859-2 via command line

Hi Karel,

I was unable to reproduce your problem on Linux.
Do you have some hints how to get started with Dia on FreeBSD 8.1?

* Could you try using a UTF-8 locale?
* Is the locale you're trying to use installed on the system? Could you
try something like
E.g. I had to use something like
sudo locale-gen cs_CZ.ISO8859-2
once (this was a gettext-related problem, though)

Regards,

Steffen