Re: Additional shapes ways of use and distribution

Hi Ron,

On 08/29/2010 07:47 PM, Ron Wilson wrote:
mention that a package of the repository shapes is already in the
making. Maybe I can help with automating the process.)

Patches are welcome. You can see the current contents of the
dia-additional-shapes
package here:

http://dia-installer.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=dia-installer/dia-additional-shapes;a=summary

If you would like to clone the package repository, use

|git://dia-installer.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/dia-installer/dia-additional-shapes|

TODO: add the remaining shapes from the Dia Shape Repository

http://dia-installer.de/shapes.html

* Add sheet and shapes and examples to the autotools build.
* Convert .sheet files to .sheet.in

Regards,

Steffen