Re: Additional shapes ways of use and distribution

The shapes repository is good for getting new shapes out (and feedback
in), though it seems a package solution is also warranted. I have no
experience making packages, but I am willing to try. (Though I recall
mention that a package of the repository shapes is already in the
making. Maybe I can help with automating the process.)