Re: Diashapes 0.2.2 released

Quoting "Steffen Macke" <sdteffen gmail com>:
However, there are some more things to consider:

Steffen, I understand your reservations. But because
at least some Debian users would probably like a
packaged version of the additional sheets, I suggest
that it is in an extra package, e.g. "dia-shapes-extra".

This would not be installed by default when dia gets
installed, so user would not be overwhelmed by the
number of sheets etc.

One can also think about having different package
grouped by "quality" like with the gstreamer plugins:
good, bad, and ugly :~)

Cheers