Re: Diashapes 0.2.2 released

Arv,

the big THANKS should go to those who have provided shapes for the Dia
Shape Repository.
The whole thing wouldn't make any thanks without them!
And of course, it should be an invitation to all those who are thinking
about contributing their shapes.
They don't have to be perfect, it'll be fun and there'll be plenty of
people who appreciate your work!

Email is a strange media. When I started writing the previous mail, I
wanted to make sure that I make clear that I would be most happy to help
packaging those shapes. But then I got entangled in explaining
all the other ideas behind Diashapes, took the wrong turn and missed to
make that point: If anybody would like to package those shapes: I'm
ready to help you. Have a look at the dia-additional-shapes package, it
might be a good starting point. Sorry for not being clear there. BTW: I
personally also prefers package installations.

Regards,

Steffen