Re: Dia escapes LaTeX in PGF Export

Hi Pooya,

On 08/13/2010 01:33 AM, Pooya wrote:
How can I restrict the following command
"sudo port install <portname>"

to compile the dia-sources located on my machine instead of downloading the tar-ball from a server?

That's rather a MacPorts than a Dia question. I would suggest that you
create your own portfile based on the "official" MacPorts Dia one.
I think you have to adjust the master_sites value in that case. In case
you don't have a server to place your tarball, try the file:// protocol.

Another option would be to patch the official Dia sources, this is
"MacPorts way":
http://guide.macports.org/#development

Regards,

Steffen