Re: Re: Dia escapes LaTeX in PGF Export

Hi Hans, Hi Steffen,

thank you very much.

How to patch my version?
a) Is it ok, to comment out the whole function? Or maybe I can modify the arguement of  each call to function
"g_string_append"?
b) After patching this source code, how to compile this for my Dia version running on OS X from Mac?

As these export options are not available: How about an additional PDF export filter
that skips escaping?
Is there a possibility to add a checkbox for such an option in a dialog right before exporting?

Cheers

PS:
OT: I now subscribed to the mailing list. What does it mean, "moderating a message"?