Re: costum line/arrows like costum shape (costum_object)

At 12.05.2009 13:27, Andrea Poli wrote:
Hi, I'm interested in creating custom line with costum properties like
costum shape (costum_object). Is this possible with DIA without writing a
C/C++/Python plugin?
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2008-January/msg00033.html
        and
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/dia/tree/objects/custom_lines

I may use UML arrows and lines but I'd like to add them
costum properties as you can do with shapes. How should I do it? Thanks!

Maybe we should rename it to costume line plug-in ;-) But if you search at http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/ for "custom lines" you should find most of the current feature set.

If you analyze the currently capabilities it would be nice to write them down and contribute something to the documentation.

        Hans