Dia custom lines objects patch UPDATE (against svn rev. 3875)

Hi guys,

another day, another patch.

Today I present the updated custom lines patch, as previously introduced in:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2007-October/msg00053.html

(Please rever to that post about functional/technical details)

However, this time the patch has been updated in an answer to previous comments by Lars:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2007-October/msg00066.html

I've prepared a preview movie to see what the patch offers:

http://krnl.nl/custom_lines_for_dia_jan2008.html

Summarized:

   - The dia custom lines plugin allows to specify preconfigured line types in a similar way
     to svg/shape files.  (This is useful for diagrams with specific predefined transition types
     with a predefined appearance).
   - removed all of the redundant code to improve maintainability
   - dia's code formatting is used, so no spurious whitespace reformatting
   - svn diff, so only source files appear inside the patch, no binaries/intermediates
   - svn diff against revision 3875

Done:
    - copy/paste/duplicating

Todo:
     - Line appearance can be manually altered after placing,
       the dialog hasn't been disabled yet as this is a non-trivial task.

Like yesterdays patch (about the non-uniform scaling), I'd wish to see it included in SVN.

Comments are welcome!

cheers,

Marcel

--