Dia 0.97

Hi folks

I only recently installed Dia 0.96 when I was looking for a software to use with Linux Mint for simple drawings and diagrams. I is perfect for my needs and very intuitive to use. I see that 0.97 is now out - can anyone give me an idea of how long it will be before it is the repositories. I prefer to only install or update through synaptic.

Many thanks for an excellent piece of software and I look forward to using 0.97 in the future.

Frank