creating bullets/numbers Dia?

Hello everybody,

Sorry for the dumb question but I am wondering if it is possible to use bullets/numbers with Dia (as you can
do with OpenOffice Writer)?

At present, I suppose it is not possible using Dia directly.
As a "workaround" I have tried to copy some text (with bullets as circles) from OpenOffice writer 3
(installed on Windows xp sp2) and pasted it into Dia (0.97-pre3 on windows).
I have tried with many different bullets or numbers without success because all of them are lost.
In short, only the text is pasted into Dia.

Any suggestions about this?

Best regards and thanks in advance for your answer.

Silvio