Re: DIA export code

Ok, it works when I used and extern xslt tool. I still don't know why the same xsl file doesn't work with DIA code export.

2009/4/17 david <daav14 gmail com>
Thanks Nux.

I 'll see the tutorial.
I don't use <xsl:value-of .../> because I've simplify my file due to the error. With this  xsl file  I want that the source file contains <state/> (that would say that   <xsl:template match="dia:object[ type='UML - State']"> works...)
Regards, David