Bug report

with the jpeg fil

----- Mail transfÃrà -----
De: "Philippe Donnet" <philippe donnet defitechnique com>
Ã: dia-list gnome org
EnvoyÃ: Jeudi 16 Avril 2009 15h40:37 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Bug report

Hi Lars, thanks for your feedback, i understand
and will wait...

Small bug ot announce :

jpg picture joined

runing windows XP,

during browsing, typing the letter "h" (for example) to reach as fast as possible the folder name begining with "h"
instead of selecting the folder "Hommes", the letter "h" appears at the bottom right for a while (about 5 seconds)
after 5 seconds, the correct folder is selected.

Best.

Philippe